Steampunk Victoria
Sassy Steampunk Progressive Challenge #3
This is the 3rd round of the Sassy Studio Design's Steampunk Progressive Challenge. The challenge was to use Steampunk Victoria to create a project that is Victorian or Vintage! I really had no idea what to do with her, as I didn't have anything vintage in my craftroom. Soooooooo, this is what I came up with.
3 comments:
Pretty Card. You did an awesome job Kim. Thank you for joining us over at Sassy Studio Designs Steampunk Relay Part 3. I can't wait to see what you make with the next image.
Hugs,
Kate
She looks pretty on that swirly background, very pretty card. Thanks for joining us for the Steampunk challenges at SSD.
Lovely! Such pretty lace and paper! Thanks for joining us for challenge #3 of our Sassy Steampunk Progressive Relay at Sassy Studio Designs! :)
{hugs}
Regan
Post a Comment