Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sending Smiles to Children in Need


Happy Saturday.... 

We are thrilled to announce that Card Cupids has been granted tax exempt non-profit status!! We are so excited because this means that we will be able to support even more children in need. We could not have done this without you. So of course, we decided that we needed to celebrate and what is a celebration without prizes.

Today is the World Card Making Card Cupid Celebration challenge and it will end on Oct 12 at 11:59 EST

To participate in the challenge and have a chance at the prizes, you  will need to add the  image below to your blog as well as post a card on the inlinkz based on our theme, "Sending Smiles to Children in Need".  We will be giving away, not one, not two…but FOUR prizes and all you have to do to qualify is add our blog button and post a card for our challenge.



The card that I'm sharing I used Edward Elephant by Bugaboo. The paper is from my stash and I believe it is made by SEI.


Edward Elephant - hello