Friday, December 7, 2012

You Have Me In Stitches - Brown Sugar Challenge # 19


TGIF!  It's been a couple of weeks since I've posted. I think after the little break I may be a little more consistent.  Today is a new challenge at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog.  The theme is You Have Me In Stitches - Real or Faux. Our sponsor this week is Sassy Studio Designs. The image I used is Santa Pin Up



Brown Sugar is also looking for a few designers for the design team! If you are interested please link your blog here.  The deadline is Dec. 21st. 


Thanks for stopping by.
 

3 comments:

Jovan said...

Kim this card is FABULOUS!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Lovely!

Edie said...

Hi Kim, I am now a follower. Your Christmas card is fabulous. The background is one of my favorite DP choices. I see we are both on Team A at 613 Avenue "C" DT. Come check my blog out when you get a chance. ediewarren.blogspot.com