Sunday, January 20, 2013

Challenge #3 - Anything Goes - It Is Time To Kraft

Happy Sunday to is the start of a new challenge at 613 Avenue Create.  This week, if you would like to play the twist, let us see your creations made with Kraft Paper.  Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps.


Stella Morning - Oxymoron
Thanks for stopping by.

I'm entering the following challenges: 


12 comments:

Dewi Lestari said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing at Stamp-N-Doodle: Anything Goes Lauren Curtis Spotlight
Hugs
Dewi

Crafting Vicky said...

She's sooo fun! just love that image and the bling.

Sheila H said...

Funny & cute!

Chantal said...

Hihi, such a funny image! Thanks for joining Dutch Dare Card Challenges this week, but please remind that if you want to be eligible to win the price, you can only combine up to 8 challenges.
Chantal

krcmasterpiece said...

I love Bug A Boo stamps. They have some rally cute ones. I like your layout. The bling on the left balances the crossing on the right.

Thanks for playing @ Stamp N Doodle!

Have a blessed day!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Kim~This is such an adorable card. I just wanted to stop by to let you know how much I like it. Your fellow DT -- Patti

Anonymous said...

Cute. Thanks for playing w/us at PCJ Challenges.

Stephanie said...

I like the way you colored the image and your use of bling. Thanks for playing along in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.

LoveBeingWright said...

Love the coloring on your card!Thanks for playing along with us over at Sweet'n Sassy Digi Challenge!

Janice said...

Ah Stella! A lovely Bugaboo image me card. Jx

NickScrapShack said...

This card Rock. I love the kraft paper you used together with the digi. Nice!