Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Morning


Happy Sunday and thanks for stopping by.  Here is my card for today, what better image than a Lady With a Hat.



I'm entering the following challenges:

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What an unique card! Thanks for joining us for the Something Spooled challenge here at The Squirrel and The Fox. Good luck!

sweetpea1030 said...

Great cards, Kim. Hope you win something in the challenges. TFS

Angelique said...

What a lovely card. I like the woven ribbon and touch of bling.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Anonymous said...

wow thats a lovely posh card...the ribbon and the bling at the bottom is gorgeous

thanks for taking part at CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGES

Love Mel xxx

Jennifer said...

Beautiful style! Love how you used the ribbon! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Kim :-) I love the image and the die cut frame is FAB :-)

thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
luv
Lols x x x