Happy Hump Day! Today over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge the theme is Dots and/or Stripes. We are being sponsored by DeeDees Digis and StampArt Design by Kathryne.
I used Little Bear Graduation from StampArt Design by Kathryne. The Class of 2014 and the tassell are from Silhouette.
![]() |
Little Bear Graduation |
I'm entering the following challenges:
- 7 Kids College Fund - Anything goes
- Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything goes
- Crafting with Dragonflies - Celebration
- Divas by Design - Anything goes
- Digistamps 4 Joy - Anything goes
Thanks for stopping by.


7 comments:
How lovley, great card and lovely details, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde
fab and great card Kim..
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
Karin
Great card, perfect for any graduate! I really like the die cuts and that DP. Thanks for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies! Best, CG
L8vely and cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.
Such a sweet card :) Thank you so much for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More this week. We sure hope to see you around again soon :)
Thanks for sharing your Graduation card with us at www.7kidscollegefund.com! I am always looking for ideas for Graduation cards! So cute!
Too cute. Love the bear. Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
Post a Comment