Sunday, June 15, 2014

Silhouette Challenges #14 "Create your own Shaped Card

It's the time for another challenge over at

Ch# 14 Create your own Shaped Card 
(No pre designed shaped card files)
Begins: Sunday, June 1
Ends: Monday, June 30

A blog dedicated to the Silhouette Cutting Machines.
You MUST use a Silhouette somehow in your project.

Sponsor this month is:

(3) Silhouette Replacement Blades



 I decided to keep it very simple. I used the circle Grand Nestibilies to cut the base of my card.  The swirl with ADORE was a free design in the Vinyl starter kit, and the flowers and bling are from my stash.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Head in over to see what the DT has created for you inspiration and link up today.
Click HERE

16 comments:

Nana said...

You call it simple I call it beautiful. Love the flourish and those adorable flowers. Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card, Kim! ~DT sister, Janis

Kate said...

Kim, so great to have you on the Silhouette Challenges design team and on team C too! Your card is lovely, I like how the flourish draws your eye to all the extra touches.

snappy scrappy said...

Very pretty! DT sis Lee-Ann XO

Becky said...

Beautiful! I love the swirl!

Pam said...

Lovely card! Love the swirl and flowers.
Thanks for linking up over at Silhouette Challenges

Have a creative day.
Pam
♥ Scrap N Sew Granny ♥
♥ Pam's Stitched With Love ♥
♥ DT for Silhouette Challenges ♥

Kim. said...

Kim this is adorable, that flourish is really pretty for a freebie lol and your flowers are the perfect accent.
Kim x

Penni said...

This is such a pretty card. I love the flourish.
Hugs
Penni
X

Scrapper69 said...

Such a pretty card! I love the flourish... looks so elegant! :o)

Theresa (SIL CH DT SISTER)
www.miislucky.blogspot.com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Super cute! I love that flourish and the black and pink color combo!!

Stacey--DT sister

Kimberly J. said...

Great card! I love the color combo!! :) Kimberly--SC DT Sister :)

Inkyfingers said...

Beautiful card Kim and I love that elegant flourish.
Hugs
Carol x

Unknown said...

What a lovely card! Love the pearls and rhinestones.
Glenna @ My Paper Craze

Dawn said...

Such a lovely card! The colour combo is so striking! Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave me a lovely comment!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Robin said...

Really beautiful card!! Love that flourish :)

Bettina L. said...

Perfect circle shaped card and love the design with the swirl and sentiment. Thanks for playing at Ditzie Digi Design and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Ditzie Digi Design xx