Happy Hump Day! This week at Penny's Paper Crafty
Challenge our theme is Anything Goes. I chose the image Wine Friends from Sparkle N Sprinkle and the quote is from Ginger's House. I love the quotes on her blog, a lot of them are hilarious. I felt like this one really went with this image. :-)
Lol, love the humour here. {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life – my personal blog}
4 comments:
Lol, love the humour here.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Ha ha - what a fab image and sentiment - so much fun hugs Judith x
LOL great card Kim, I LOVE that sentiment
Julie x
What a funny and cute card Kim!!! Too cute!!! I love everything about it!
Post a Comment