Sunday, August 17, 2014

For The Bride & Groom

Today I made a card for Challenge #16 - Create a Wedding Card
over at The Card Concept.  There are several styles you choose from and I believe my card would fit into the Classy and Elegant style.   The image I used is called Bride & Groom by Maruva.



 I'm entering this card in the following challenges: 


Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Graciellie Design said...

What an elegant card! Lovely embossing and image.

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...such an elegant and beautiful wedding card. I love all the shiny silver and those sweet lily's. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

Kristie Larsen said...

Kim! this is so amazing and shimmery and lovely! I want to feel it and take it home. Great job! Thanks for playing with The Card Concept!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is such a lovely wedding card! The silver card stock says elegance to me and I love those gorgeous flowers! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Gertrude said...

WOW, die Karte ist wunderschön, danke für den lieben Kommentar
glg Gertrude

Melanie Smith said...

I love the dramatic embossed background. Really makes the card pop. Thank you for joining us over at Through The Craft Room Door. Hope you come back again really soon. Melanie, DT