Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Lady Papillon - Sunshine Mail Foundation - October 15th

Good Morning, this is my second card for the day.  I created this card for Sunshine Mail.  Wouldn't  you like to put a smile on a child's face? Send in some of those cards you have sitting around. :-)

Sunshine Mail Foundation, a 501c3 nonprofit, provides children in need comfort, support and joy through free Sunshine Mail Care Packages.  Sunshine Mail is filled with handmade cards, care essentials and other age appropriate items and delivered to children in hospitals, homeless shelters and in foster care. Sunshine Mail helps to brighten the days of children all over the US.








 

Our sponsor for this challenge is Artby Miran and the image I used is called  Lady Papillon and she can be found in the store, here.   Hop on over to Sunshine Mail Challenge Blog and enter your creations.



Thanks for stopping by.

I am entering this card in the following challenges: 

1 comment:

sweet art designs said...

Lovely design. Thank you for sharing with Fairytale Stampers - Myrna (GD)