Friday, August 31, 2012

Challenge # 6 - Sports

 Happy Friday!! Wow, I can't believe I let 2 weeks pass me by without posting a card. Hopefully after today I can get back on my regularly scheduled program.  Today a new challenge starts at Brown Sugar .  The theme this week is SPORTS and it is being sponsored by Mayzy Art. I just love her images.

The image I used is called Tennis.  I kept this card real simple as you can see. LOL!  I colored her with Copic markers and didn't add a lot of embellishments, just ribbon and rhinestones. Would this be considered CAS? If not lets just say it's ACAS, Almost Clean and Simple.  

I hope you will join the challenge for your chance to win some of these great images. I will be looking for your entry. 



1 comment:

Scrappin Sista said...

So cute teamie!! Love your color choices!!