Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Thinking of You - Card Cupids

Happy Hump Day!

Time is truly flying; it's the 15th of the month already, which means it's time for a new challenge at Card Cupids.  This challenge is Anything Goes and is being sponsored by Milk N Coffee.  The image is I used is called Swirly Bird. I colored with Copic markers and Spica Glitter Pens. All the paper used on this card is actually cardstock from one of those scrap pack. I decided to try a little something different with all those colors and designs. LOL!  At first I said Nooooo, this is looking crazy, but once I was done I actually like it. :-) 

Don't forget to pop over to Card Cupids and see what child you can send a card to to brighten their day.  While you're there, enter your card in the challenge too.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kim this is such a pretty card and a super image too, I love all the glitter its such a pretty card well done hugs Elaine

Sharla said...

Pretty card Kim, love the soft colors and the touches of sparkle!

Scrappin Sista said...

Very pretty Kim!!