Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Get Well Soon

Happy Tuesday,

This week at JDE, we are being sponsored by Bugaboo.  We have a Color Challenge for those of you who like to play our Optional Twists. The colors are Lavendar, Green, Tan and White. I'm sharing a card using an image called Lil Sick by Robert Jackson. Papers and embellshiments are from my stash and I colored her using Copic markers.

One Winner will Receive 7 images from Bugaboo Stamps
         Three  winners  receive  1  Image from Fine Arts by Robert Jackson
(winner chosen by random drawing)
 
Now head on over and enter your project, you have until Monday Aug. 20th.



Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

A wonderful card! Anyone that would get this would feel better!!!

Crafting Vicky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheila H said...

Great get well card!

Scrappin Sista said...

I love this image, you did a wonderful job with it!! Very cute card!!