This card was made using Blanche from Saturated Canary. I colored her with copic markers and added a little bling for the earrings. The charm I pulled from my stash and I believe it is from Making Memories. It says: "Always dream in vidid color" I love the color pink, so I really enjoyed coloring and creating this card. I didn't want to add to much to it, wanted to keep it nice and simple especially with the background paper, that I've had in my stash for at least 4 years now. LOL! It's by Bo Bunny and I think the name is Butterfly Wishes Stripes. Monday, April 30, 2012
Dream In Vivid Color
This card was made using Blanche from Saturated Canary. I colored her with copic markers and added a little bling for the earrings. The charm I pulled from my stash and I believe it is from Making Memories. It says: "Always dream in vidid color" I love the color pink, so I really enjoyed coloring and creating this card. I didn't want to add to much to it, wanted to keep it nice and simple especially with the background paper, that I've had in my stash for at least 4 years now. LOL! It's by Bo Bunny and I think the name is Butterfly Wishes Stripes.
Labels:
Blanche,
Saturated Canary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cute card Kim, love the hot pink!!
Thankyou so much for popping in on us this week over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xxxx
Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I love your colours, thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this time hugs Pops x
Post a Comment