Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Family Matters!

Happy Tuesday!  JDE is hosting it's first CAS Challenge "Family Matters!  The DT members are using images from Robert's Family series. "This is an Anything Goes" Challenge .

To kick off the first CAS Challenge, I created this card using the digital image, "I Aint One To Gossip But IV,". I used an orange and tan mulberry paper as my base and copic and blick markers to color.

So hop over to Jackson's Digital Expressions, to see the inspiration from the rest of the design team and enter your projects.



I have entered this card in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by. 

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Fantastic! Thanks so much for joining our "ANYTHING GOES" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Jen Leeflang said...

Beautiful creation!
Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Shelly's Images Blog.
Jen Leeflang
Shelly's Image DT

Mel said...

Oh this is fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Oozak's first challenge :)

Nikki Byrne said...

Gorgeous card and colours :o) Thank you for sharing it with us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Hugs

NIKkI DT

Love crafts forever said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. Thanks for playing at OSAAT.
Hugs Nataliya

Karen C said...

very unique! :) Thanks for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time! Best of luck in the draw!
Hugs,
Karen C (OSAAT DT)
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com