Today I'm sharing a clean and simple card I made using the image GQ II by Robert Jackson. I colored him with Prismacolor and Blick markers. I used a shimmery gray and bluecardstock that I had in my stock. The sentiment is from Create with TLC

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- Kenny K - Anything Goes
- That Craft Place - One For The Boys
Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:
What a great card to a man you`ve made :-)
Thanx for sharing at Kenny K Krafty Girlz Challenge this week.
Hugs from Karin
Super card, and I love the sentiment! Really nice work, thank you for sharing with us at KKKG,
hugs from Laila
How lovely! Great colouring with those Prismas!
Thanks for playing along with us at That Craft Place challenge this time!
Hugs
Lisa x
Wow a fabulous image Kim and a super card well done .
Your blog is fantastic its full of fabulous creations well done .
I am now your newest follower Hugs Elaine
Post a Comment