Saturday, April 28, 2012

Illustrious Woman of....


This is a card that I made for a friend of mine, using Amy by Mayzy. I used silver glitter paper from the DCWV Glitzy Glitter Stack, the light green circles on the corner is from the Fall Glitter Matstack from DCWV. 

I colored her with copics and used stickles on the dress. Though I used the diamond stickles it looks gold on the dress. It doesn't look like that in person.



I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches-  #143
 Emerald Fairies - dazzle it
Tuesday Throwdown - use some sparkle (gems and glitter) 
Stampin' for the Weekend - Sparkle and Shine

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

I've noticed that Diamond Stickles looks different depending on what it's on top of. I like the way it looks on the dress. Love your fun card, and I'm sure your friend will, too! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Theresa said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the green dress. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, love the image and fabulous glitter and shine. Thank you so much for joining us at Emerald Fairies this week and good luck xx

Melissa Craig said...

How cute! Love the sparkle!! She looks like a hip Princess Tiana. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Marie said...

She is one cute lady. Great color on her dress. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa said...

Very glitzy.
Thanks for joining us at Emerald Faerie
Hugs
Melissa

Kathy said...

How pretty, love this image (I just bought it), fun glittery papers and love the stickles on the dress. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.