I am so glad that fall has finally arrived, it is my favorite season. It's temperatures I can deal with. :-) The card I'm sharing today I used an image by Sassy Studio Design called Falling Leaves. The background paper is from my stash and I know it has to be more than 7 years old. Its from one of those Stacks. I also used Spellbinders Floral Oval.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- Crafty Sentiments - Autumn Clours
- MyGrafico -Fall
- Tuesday Throwdown - #117 Fall Colours
- My Craft Spot - Falling Leaves
- Paper Pretties - Fall Colors (Red, Orange, Brown)
- Totally Stampalicious - Fall Colors

6 comments:
Cute card with the pretty bg dp and the fun image! Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week :)
Fun image and fabulous design. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Tuesday Throwdown,
Berni,DT
VERY cute!!! LOVE the die cut frame - and the pretty background paper!!! SOOOO glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!
housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
What a fun card! I love the image and the fancy frame is awesome! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!
I love the fall image and the paper and frame is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.
Kim
sherrodstudiostamps
So cute! Love the colors and the image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown and hope to see you again this week!
Susan, TT DT
Post a Comment