![]() |
| Golden Brooks (Maya) by Robert Jackson |
I created this card for the Girlfriends Relay Challenge#1 at SOC. The challenge is 5 weeks and you have to create a project by the deadline to continue to the next round. This challenge was to include a paper clip on your project.
I probably would have done so much more with this card, but I was running out of time. :-)
We were going out to dinner and I hadn't finished my card. I wasn't sure if I would be back in time so I had to get it done. Then when I finished the card my darn internet connection was working. Soooo, I had to submit via my cell phone and that was a challenge. That was so much fun, NOT! LOL!
![]() |
| Persia White (Lynn) by Robert Jackson |
I'm entering the following challenge:
Sassy Studio Designs - Dare to be Sassy Thursday #142
Thanks for stopping by.



3 comments:
These cards are tooo cute!!
Fun cards!! I love the simplicity!! Thanks for joining us at DTBST!!
Christy
SSD DT
Both cards are WONDERFUL! Thanks for joining SSD!
Post a Comment