Sunday, September 16, 2012
Happy Birthday....
This is my second post today. A friend of mine was looking through my stock of cards and asked why I didn't have more than one birthday card. I didn't really have an answer, other than I just haven't had time. I've been creating cards for design teams and challenges and just hadn't made any birthday cards.
All supplies used are from my stash and the birthday sentiment is a rubber stamp that I have no idea who the manufacturer is. :-)
Inky Impressions - Pink and Brown
Penny's Paper-Crafty -Challenge 93 - Pink and Brown
Dream Valley Challenges - Celebrations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Thank you so much for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week in our pink & brown challenge.
Hugs,
Karen - DT.xx
Very pretty!!
Very pretty!!
Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Kerry
Thanks for joining our celebrations challenge at Dream Valley with this lovely card. I love the colours you have used. Hope to see you again.
Lin xx
Post a Comment