Sunday, September 16, 2012

This Is My Promise

Sing A Song....  The challenge at SOC was to create a project and the sentiment had to be a song.  This challenge is a 5 part challenge and if you miss the first one, you miss the challenge.  I love these kinds of challenges, but get a little stressed sometimes because I run out of time trying to complete them. LOL!  So it truly is a challenge.

I chose the song "This Is My Promise" by The Temptations. I am getting married next month and this is one of the songs on my cd. The image Lil Bride by Robert Jackson.



Lil Bride by Robert Jackson
Inside
Inside


I wanted to try doing the book fold card for awhile now and I think it came out okay for my first try.


I'm entering this card into the following challenges: 



Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

Very cute!! Love this lil' bride image!!! Congrats on your upcoming marriage!!

craftygranny said...

Love it it is stunning. What a fab image and love the book card . Thanks for joining us at challenges 4 everybody and good luck. Hugs trisha x DT.

Safdar Ali said...

What a cute card. Such a pretty design. I have worked for the Scratch Cards Printing and designing company and this card inspire me so much. I appreciate this.

Tracey said...

What a great creation, I love the image you have used. Thank you for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox for our challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you there again soon.
Good luck for your upcoming wedding too!
Tracey
x