I created this card for the Girlfriends Relay Challenge#3. This challenge was to include a button on your project. The paper, buttons and ribbon are from my stash.The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
What a neat image you chose - and it is perfect with that sentiment! Thanks for playing the "Buttons and Bows" Challenge with us - and hope I see you again next week at Craft Your Passion!
~ginny CYP Design Team RubberMAD www.ggetty.blogspot.com
4 comments:
What a great card, thanks for joining us at Love to Create. xxx
Hi!
Great male card, nice coloring...
Thanks for joining us this week to our challenge at Digi Makeover.
I hope to see you back again soon :)
DT Ardilla
Cool card! Thanks for participating in LOVE TO CREATE challenge!! Hope to see you again!
~DEANNE~
What a neat image you chose - and it is perfect with that sentiment! Thanks for playing the "Buttons and Bows" Challenge with us - and hope I see you again next week at Craft Your Passion!
~ginny
CYP Design Team
RubberMAD
www.ggetty.blogspot.com
Post a Comment