TGIF!!! The card I'm sharing today is made using the image Business Woman by Robert Jackson. The background paper is called White w/Silver Swirls by The Paper Studio, I found it on clearance at AC Moore a couple of months ago. The flower and rhinestones are from my stash and the leaves are a Sizzix die cut. I colored her with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers.
The sentiment is a clear stamp by TPC Studio it says "A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform" ~Diane Marierchild
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Die Cuttin Divas - Challenge #67 Anything Goes
Secret Crafter - Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by.
2 comments:
What a great creation
Thanks for joining us at Secret crafter Saturday challenge and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca
What a cute card! Love the paper and the image!!! Thanks for joining DCD this week!!
Post a Comment