Hello............
It's Tuesday and time for another challenge at JDE. This week, the DT members are using blue, yellow and gray in their designs.
The image I used is called The Date IV by Robert Jackson. The base of my card is cardstock by Cloud 9, I used yellow and blue cardstock and a gray basketweave paper. I colored with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers. The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
Now, hop over to Jackson's Digital Expressions, to see the inspiration from the rest of the design team and enter your projects.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Secret Crafter - Anything Goes 
3 comments:
Kim this is super your cards just get better and better , fabulous design and coluring well done Hugs Elaine
I love this image, and your card is full of texture and color and movement. The bling is a great touch :)
Thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge with this amazing creation
Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :0) x
Post a Comment