Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sassy in the City Relay: Charlotte Sassy


Happy Sunday,

Sassy in the City Relay: Round 1

To celebrate reaching 700 members on Paper Craft Planet SSD is having a Sassy in the City progressive relay . You will have approximately two days to complete each challenge. 

There will be a winner selected from each of these three challenges. There will then be a final challenge using image #4 for the GRAND prize. For more details visit the SSD blog


I colored her with Copic markers, the dress and shoes I used the Gelly Roll Stardust pen. The sentiment is a rubber stamp by Stampabilities called True Friends. The flowers are from Sandylion and the papers are from DCWV and Making Memories. The ribbon is from my stash, recycled from a gift. :-)

Thanks for stopping by. 

Challenges Entered:

18 comments:

Jovan said...

Beautiful card!

Kate said...

Beautiful Card Kim. love the color palette you used and those flowers are just so pretty. Thank you for joining us over at SSD - Sassy in the City Relay.

Hugs,
kate

Scrappin Sista said...

I love your card!! Very pretty, love the sentiment and all the details in the card!!

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Kim, this card is beautiful! I love you coloring and those added flowers. Just fantastic!

-Lori SSD DT

Regan said...

Wonderful card, Kim! Love the sparkle! Her eye make-up looks fabulous! Plus your flowers are a lovely addition! Great sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs for our Sassy in the City relay! Your next image will be e-mailed to you between 10-11:59pm EDT on June 25th. :)
{hugs}
Regan
SSD Design Team and PCP Coordinator

Star said...

Beautiful card! I love all the shimmer, and your design is gorgeous. Wonderful coloring, perfect sentiment. I'm so happy you decided to play along with the Sassy in the City relay. Good luck!!

xx Star (SSD DT)

Bubleeing Colors said...

Gorgeous card, Kim............Love her dress & Sentiment!


SOMA
SSD DT

Angela said...

Gorgeous card Kim... great colours and colouring and the sentiment fits perfectly!!!
Thanks for playing along with us at SSD - Sassy in the City Relay and good luck...

Angela

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

So pretty Kim. I lean really lovely. Thanks for joining our relay.

Rebecca
SSD DT

Julie said...

Beautiful! Love the ribbon! Thanks for joining in our relay. Can't wait to see what you do with the next image.
Hugs,
Julie

Kathy said...

Stunning! Love the stardust pen on the dress and shoes. Thanks for joining the Sassy in the City relay. Can't wait to see your next creation.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love the shimmer on her dress, those flowers with the ribbon are the perfect touch to go with the sentiment!
Thank you for joining us in the Sassy in the City Relay! Looking forward to see what you created with the next Sassy City Lady!
Ruza - SSD DT

Unknown said...

Really like the pattern with the stardust pen. It looks great and really goes with the shoes. I could not think of how to get the glittery swan on shoe of that size.

Unknown said...

Just Beautiful. I love her dress and the Hair is fantastic

Thanks for Entering the Challenge
At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
I hope to see you enter next week!!
Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

Unknown said...

Super pretty design I love the flower embelly thanks for joining us at PanPastel uk this week.

Kerry DT Leader

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, I love the image and beautiful colours. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xx

G8country life said...

She came out very nice Kim, love the ribbon and the flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner-Elisa DT.

Anonymous said...

This is a very beautiful card! I love the elegance of the flowers and the gold bling in the middle!! Great job!

Christy
SSD DT