Happy Tuesday..........
Today I'm using an image called Gurl Get Da Vaseline! by Robert Jackson. The paper if from my stash. The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
Now if you hop on over to Jackson's Digital Expressions you can see the wonderful creations by the DT for this weeks challenge. The theme is Anything Goes using some type of colour media.
This card will be entered into the following challenge:

4 comments:
Cute card..funny sentiment
I love out of the box cards like this! You won't find one this quirky and unique at Hallmark, that's for sure. :)
Great color choices on your card too!
Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Lisa xx
This is so cute! Stopped by as I saw this on Make It Monday.
Lol love the sentiment, the image is fab and so are the yummy papers, thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog last week, sorry I'm late visiting, I have been on holiday :-) Kezzy x
Post a Comment