Hello! I'm Kim and a new design team member at Card Cupids. I was born and raised in Los Angeles but currently live in Virginia with my fiancee and my poodle, PeeWee. I have been crafty since I can remember and love all kinds of crafts.
Card Cupids mission is to provide Happy Mail Packages and Birthday Bundles to children who are facing difficult challenges in their young lives regardless of their economic background.
This organization is designed to collect handmade cards and goodies such as stuffed animals and coloring/activity books and send them to children in need for their birthday or during a difficult time such illness or hospitalization. We will help to make sure that each child’s birthday is celebrated and that children in the hospital or facing illness receive happy mail to brighten their day. A child can be referred by a friend, family member, teacher, social worker or other agency.
Please stop by to welcome each of these fabulous ladies to the Card
Cupids team. Just by leaving a comment on a Design Team member's blog
including this one, you will be entered into a fun little give away for
our two exclusive digis. By leaving a comment on each blog you will
have 14 chances to win! You have until Monday, June 25 at 9pm EST to
leave your comment. Winners will be announced on each DT members blog
as well as at Card Cupids on Wednesday, June 27.

10 comments:
Hi Kim,
You are a creatively busy gal! Glad you joined the Card Cupid family!
Hi Kim, I'm so delighted to be on the Card Cupids Team with you! Best, CG
Welcome to Card Cupids. So glad to have you!
Kim: Welcome to Card Cupids DT---lots of fun things to love here!
Hugs,
Diane
Welcome to the Card Cupids DT, I am excited to be working with you.
Hi Kim! I loved reading more about you and seeing your gorgeous blog - your cards are beautiful! So happy to be on the Card Cupids DT with you! :o) Pam
Hi Kim, I love your blog and your creations are gorgeous, I look forward to getting to know you on the DT,
Carol xx
Hi Kim,
Really looking forward to working with you on the Design Team. Your cards are beautiful.
Katie xx
Welcome to the team, Kim! What I've seen so far absolutely excites me. Can't wait to see your future beautiful creations.
Hi Kim,
Look forward to working on the CC Design Team with you!
hugs♥
Post a Comment