Sassy in the City Relay: Round 2
To
celebrate reaching 700 members on Paper Craft Planet SSD is having a
Sassy in the City progressive relay . You will have approximately two
days to
complete each challenge.
There will be a winner selected from each of
these three challenges. There will then be a final challenge using image #4 for the
GRAND prize. For more details visit the SSD blog.
Everything I used was from my stash. The sentiment says" You Hold The Key To My Heart".
Everything I used was from my stash. The sentiment says" You Hold The Key To My Heart".

10 comments:
Kim, beautiful card! I love that background paper (I think I have it in another color). Your coloring is perfect and I love that you have her sitting on a piano.
-Lori SSD DT
Gorgeous card! Love the DP, the piano, your coloring, the key and of course the sentiment!
Thank you for joining us in the Sassy in the City Relay! Looking forward to see what you created with the next Sassy City Lady!
Ruza - SSD DT
Fabulous card!
Kim, this is amazing! Love the idea of having her sit on the piano! The key in her hand and sentiment are perfect! Awesome glitter polka dot paper too! Thanks for joining us for Round 2 of our Sassy in the City relay! :)
{hugs}
Regan
This is stinkin cute!!!!! Love the baby grand piano, very clever. Your dp really blingifies your creations. Absolutely goergeous!
This is a great card!!!! You did a awesome job on it, nice work!!
How fun. Love the way she is sitting on the piano. Thanks for joining the Sassy in the City relay, can't wait to see what you create with Miranda.
Love the paper you used and that piano is such a nice touch. Thank you for joining us over at SSD - Sassy in the City Relay, Round 2. Can't wait to see what you created with the next image.
Hugs,
Kate
Very very nice!! Love the addition of the piano!!
Christy
SSD DT
This is tooo cute!
When I grow up I want your energy.
Post a Comment