This week at Stamp-N-Doodle our NEW CHALLENGE this week which is BLING AND SPARKLE creations, so let's use that as our motivation - can't wait to see what you create! You have until Monday, May 28 at 11:59pm EST to come play along. You do not need to use a Stamp-N-Doodle image to play along, but we'd sure LOVE to see one!!
I kept my design CAS (Clean and Simple) I didn't want to add too much bling and sparkle to take away from the image. I chose to use some decorative white paper that had glitter on it already and my black cardstock has a little shimmer to it. The image is chose is called Cocker Spaniel.
I have entered this card in the following challenge:
I have entered this card in the following challenge:
- Totally Papercrafts - Challenge # 118 - Animals
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:
Kim your link on our Totally PaperCrafts Challenge does not work. Your card is absolutely wonderful, but it is dated before our challenge date. We don't allow backlinking so your card can't be counted in our drawing this week. If you would like to submit another, there is still time and we would welcome seeing some more of your artwork. We would love to consider you for our DT, so I hope to see another entry from you. Linda
Post a Comment