Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Essence IV

Happy Tuesday,

The card that I am sharing today has the image called "Essence IV" by Robert Jackson. The background paper is by Cloud 9 and I also used black cardstock.  I used Copic markers to color the image and brilliant blue stamp pad by Stampin Up to shade around the image.
 
Today over at Jackson's Digital Expressions it is the first week for our Inks and Such challenge.  Inks and Such is a way for you to showcase your coloring skills, whether you are a newbie or an expert, everyone is welcomed to join!  You can use any form of coloring you choose.


Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Thank you for joining us @ AUD Sentiments Challenges!
Love the colors you used!

Hugs,
Krista
www.kristadesign.nl
DT member AUD Sentiments

Unknown said...

Kim what a fab card and such a fresh and new image , you have coloured the image beautifully. Well done Hugs Elaine