Saturday, May 26, 2012

Faith

Scarlette Cape Dress by Bugaboo 

The card I'm sharing today was made using Cloud 9 cardstock as my background, the image is by Bugaboo Digital Stamps, the metal word is by Colorbok.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Bugaboo Stamps -Stella Says Sketch Challenge #11
Mema's Crafts Challenge - Bingo(Blue, Ribbon & Bling)

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.xxx

Michele Johnson said...

Love the colors, image, and embellishments! You are on a roll.

Cat's sCrap said...

Elegant card. Pretty caracter. Wonderful paper. Great job !
Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Mel @ Princess Melus Crafts said...

I really like the colours on this card - lovely creation! :)

- Mel x

Mema's Crafts said...

Beautiful paper, now that I see how it can be used (yeah I have it with no idea on how to use it) that has changed. Your colors bring your character to life and I am now following you to see more of your work. Thanks for playing BINGO with us at Mema's Crafts and I hope to see you often. Good Luck!

Min said...

I just love this card! Fabulous work!
Thanks so much for playin' along with our Stella Says Sketch Challenge at Catch The Bug!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

You have made a lovely card here. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx