Graduation IV by Robert Jackson
Happy Tuesday! It's back to work after the long weekend. That time sure did fly by I could use one more day to rest from the weekend. LOL!
Today I'm sharing a graduation card. My background papers are from the DCWV Graduation stack. The image is called Graduation IV by Robert Jackson, the sentiment is from the Graduation stamp set by TPC Studio and I colored with Spectrum Noir markers.
Now hop on over to Jackson's Digital Expressions, the CAS Design team has a great challenge this week.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Paper Pretties - Graduation
Die Cuttin Divas - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:
CUTE! I have a lot of grad cards I need to make this year! Beautiful inspiration! Thanks for linking up with DCD this week!!
Great job, thanks for playing @ CTO!
Great card- Thanks for playing at CTO! :)Amy
Awesome grad card. So many kids graduating this year in my neighborhood. Thanks for playing with us at PTT.
Super graduation card!
Thanks for joining CTO this week!
Post a Comment