Monday, May 28, 2012

Puppy Love

Puppy Love by Robert Jackson

Happy Monday to you!  Today I'm sharing a card made with the image Puppy Love by Robert Jackson.  I used red textured cardstock as my base, with black and red patterned paper from my stash. The border punch is  by Martha Stewart and the flowers are from Daisy Doodles. I colored with Spectrum Noir markers.

I have entered this card in the following challenge:
Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

very cute card!!!

Stressed Stamper said...

Great card - love the punched boarder
Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts - and Good Luck with the DT shout
Sarah x

Oak Pond SC said...

Cute Card Kim. I like your scalloped punched detail and the contrasting ribbon for flare. Thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week and good luck with the challenge and DT call. <3 - Kim

Angela said...

Love that 'come hither' look on that canine's face! lol Cute card, Kim!

So glad you could join us in the May Challenge at Great Impressions Stamps!