Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Size

   My Size by Robert Jackson

Happy Tuesday! 

Today is our sketch challenge over at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

The card I'm sharing today is colored with Specturm Noir markers. I used a purple croc paper by Paper Studio and pink glittered cardstock by AC Cardstock.  The image is called My Size by Robert Jackson and the sentiment is from Create with TLC. 

Now, hop over to Jackson's Digital Expressions, to see the inspiration from the rest of the design team and enter your projects.


I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by.
                                                                                                    

7 comments:

Rene said...

Yes, I agree with this card! Lol! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment on another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck,
Rene ;D

nancyparker55 said...

I have to say that's how feel about shopping sometimes,lol. Great card Kim. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun at Kaboodle Doodles. hugs

Scrappin Sista said...

I am so loving this card!!! You did a wonderful job!!!!

coldwaters2 said...

This is absolutely gorgeous the colours, design and that image look superb, thank you for joining our challenge at OLLCB
Hugs
lorraine x

Crafting Vicky said...

YUP I totally agree with that saying! Just wish my hubby would understand as well lol

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is cool sweetie. Fab colours and layout. I saw you on MIM.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Purple Crazy said...

Great card, love the purple paper too, thanks for sharing at OLLCB, Wendy x