Thursday, July 19, 2012

Back on Your Feet


I created this card for one of my sorors. I knew I needed to make a card and I kept putting it off. Then I saw this sketch and said this is simple, let me go ahead and make the card.   I know by the time I put it in the mail I'm sure she'll be up and about and back at work.  She had surgery a couple of weeks ago. I feel so bad about not putting it in the mail immediately after she went home. Hopefully I will mail it tomorrow. I'm terrible about mailing, but eventually I get it done. LOL! 


I'm entering this card in the following challenge:


The Sweet Shop - Sketch



4 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

Don't feel too bad, you are not alone, I am TERRIBLE about mailing things, I have cards that have been on my desk for at least 3 weeks... they are addressed and everything, I just hate to go to the post office which is around the corner from my house!! lol!!
Very cute card!! Thanks for sharing!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card. Glad you were inspired by the sketch. I am sure she will love it no matter how late it is. Darling image! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

Shannon White said...

Aww, such an Adorable Get Well card! Love the Sweet little Turtle! I am sure She will love it no matter what. Its Sure to make her smile! 8-) So glad you could join us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

Shelby Goolsby said...

What a cute get well card, this would make anyone feel better!! I am horrible about mailing cards too,sad when I have so many I could give out. Thank you so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop.