Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Relax...

Happy Tuesday,

I'm the hostess for this week, over at  Jackson's Digital Expression . Our challenge this week provides a sketch. 

The image I used is called Vacation Time by Robert Jackson and I colored her with Copic markers.  The paper is from my stash and the sentiment is from Create with TLC.

As always, our talented design team has provided a little inspiration for you. Please feel free play along and use our sketch, or "Anything Goes". 


Vacation Time - Robert Jackson
  

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

6 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

I really love your take on this sketch! Great to put it sideways. I really wish it was me relaxing on that chair ;)

Scrappin Sista said...

Super cute Kim!!

Beebeebabs said...

Toooooo cute!!!

zandra said...

Great card and love the image. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
Hugz, Z

AnnMarie said...

Wonderful card! Made me want to head straight to the beach! Thanks for playing along with us over at Twisted Tuesdays! :)

Evil Edna said...

if only i could lie outside like this! so good it reminds me of what we are missing! thank you for joing us at TIOT.EE