TGIF! It's Friday, I took the day off (Mental Health Day). I plan to sleep in and not get out of the bed until my body, not my mind says it's okay. I have been mentally and physically exhausted for months. So today.......... I rest.
Challenge #3 over at Brown Sugar is Black & White w/a Splash of Color. I used yellow for my splash, I wanted to use something that I don't use often. The image I used is Katniss Girl of Fire. All items used to make this card are from my stash.
Please stop by the Brown Sugar Challenge Blog and enter the challenge. You could win 4 images of your choice from Sassy Studio Designs.
I am entering the following challenges:
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
I am entering the following challenges:
Divas by Design - Anything Goes


2 comments:
Beautiful!!
love the yellow, your card is great hugs vicky
Post a Comment