Monday, July 16, 2012

Celebrate....

Happy Monday!

 I'm exhausted, it's Monday morning and I'm headed to work.  So I'm going to try and make this a Happy Monday. :-)  My card today is using a Sassy Studio Design image from the Sassy In The City Collection.  I colored her with Spectrun Noir markers.


Challenges I'm entering:
Dilly Beans - Sparkle and Shine
Cards by Jovan - Celebrate

4 comments:

Melissa S. said...

I bet this really sparkles in person. I just love using those pens. The background paper is perfect for the shine of the challenge over at Dilly Beans this week. Thanks for shareing with us.

Jovan said...

Beautiful card...thanks so much for playing in my challenge!

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love the pastels!
Thank you for joining us in this weeks challenge over at Sassy Studio Designs! Good Luck on the draw!
Ruza - SSD DT

Bubleeing Colors said...

Super Cool Card……………….Awesome Coloring……………..Thanx for joining us in this weeks challenge over at Sassy Studio Designs!
SOMA
SSD ( DT )