Happy Wednesday,
Today begins a new challenge at Stamp N Doodle. The theme is Christmas in July. The background paper and the ribbon are from my stash and the image is called Jolly Ol Santa.
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
- Clear It Out! - Christmas In July, Use up Red & Green stash
- Flourishes - #179 Christmas In July
- Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge - #64 Christmas In July
- Party Time Tuesdays - #78 Christmas In July


6 comments:
Very cute!!!
Pretty card and I love the sentiment!
A very friendly and warm looking Santa with pretty paper! I love your sentiment and sparkly ribbon :)
Thank you for playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!
~ Amanda :)
Lovely card and beautiful bow. Thanks for joining us at the Clear It Out Challenge blog.
what a wonderful image!
Thanks for sharing with us at PTT this week!
Holly PTT DT
This is a very sweet card. I love the way you coloured Santa! Thanks for joining us at the Clear it Out Challenge Blog :)
Post a Comment