Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Masculine Birthday


I rarely do masculine cards, but I'm going to start trying to do more of them.  Here is one attempt, and in a way it doesn't seem very masculine to me. :-)  The image is GQ III by Robert Jackson and the paper is from my stash.  I colored him with Prismacolor markers.


This week over at Jackson's Digital Expressions is the Inks & Such Challenge. I hope you'll hop over there and enter your creations into this weeks challenge.





Challenges Entered:

Speedy Fox and Friends - Masculine Birthday

5 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

You did a wonderful card! The coloring is great. You should try it more ;)

Confiseries Papier said...

Great card!

Winnie and Patty said...

Kim--you need to do more masculine cards because this one is awesome!!! Thanks for playiing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

Scrappin Sista said...

I love it!!

Lena95469 said...

this is awesome! Perfect masculine card, Thank you for playing with speedy fox and friends this week!