I created a bookmark to enter in the SSD bookmark challenge. Then I saw the freebie for the A Day For Daisies challenge and it was to create Anything But A Card. And...... then I saw the Tag It challenge. :-) So by looking at them what's the difference? Both of them can be bookmarks or tags.
Fairytale Challenge Blog - Bookmark

5 comments:
Very cute! I have been wanting to do a bookmark!! TFS!!
Das sind 2 tolle Lesezeichen. Klasse.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Fairy tale Challenge.Liebe Grüße.
Kim, great bookmarks! Love the red, white and blue Sassy bookmark. Love those added flowers on your other creation too.
-Lori SSD DT
Kim, great bookmarks/tags! Love the bling on your Sassy one! Thanks for playing along with our FFF challenge on Paper Craft Planet! :)
{hugs}
Regan
SSD Design Team
I love your work. Fantastic.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
xx Sandra
Post a Comment